Tuesday, February 9, 2010

MTV and Parkers Place




Over the last month I have seen how a program is put together and I have also seen how dedicated some trainers can be to really helping others achieve their goals. Thanks again to MTV for doing this project in Oconomowoc and using Parkers Place as the workout facility of choice. Ashley did well on the slopes and I know she learned a lot about goals and goal setting.

I have always known that for you to be at the top of your game you need to always look for oppertunities to improve your trade. Excuses should not be present in your world. It is a hard lesson to learn but one that a true athlete needs to understand. You play thru the pain and hurt all the while keeping your eye on the prize what ever that prize is. Congrats Ashley, I hope this was a good learnign experience for you.

Rob (shown in the picture above), me and you have a lot in common. Great meeting you all. Keep up the good work and thanks for the advise. I am looking forward to working with you guys in the future when I come out to your place.

No comments: