Saturday, February 28, 2009

Log pull


Well this year I decided to do something a little different. I was watching Worlds Strongest man on television one night and decided that I would do something like that. So I went around town looking for Big Logs that would be suitable for this challenge. They had to be at least 250 pounds, big and round. As you can tell I think I found them



Now what the challengers were to do is group up into teams of two. It had to be male and female and they were to pull these trunks 300 feet. The team that did it the fastest was the winner. However this challenge was done in heats. You have to win your heat to move on to the next. In the end Josh and Mary won in a fast time of 50.55 seconds.

The picture above you see is the 2008 graduates of the weight loss challenge going against the 2009 challengers. The 2008 graduates lost big time.


Congrats to Josh and Mary for your efforts

No comments: