Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Life Coach

The definition of a life coach is (Business / Professions) a person whose job is to improve the quality of his or her client's life, by offering advice on professional and personal matters, such as career, health, personal relationships, etc. Just the other day I was talking to Bill and he said that I was his life coach. I was going to correct him but then realized that on so many levels that is just who I am to him.

As I look at the things that I do for him and others for that matter, I go beyond what the typical personal trainer does. For my clients I

• Help the plan and create realistic fitness goals
• I construct for them the appropriate workouts for them to get to that goals
• I monitor them by periodically weighing them in once a week and take measurements once a month

But then I also do some other things that go above and beyond the call of duty.

• I call them once a day to check up on them including weekends
• I make home visits when necessary
• We talk about other things outside of just working out. All those life experiences one has that need to be talked about and dealt with.
• I have been known to stop in a restaurant while they are eating and check up on them. But never to embarrass them nor will I do it in front of others.

I do have some people that are out of state that I help and how I do that is by;

• Daily phone calls. No more than 5 minutes unless they demand more time
• Provide them with realistic workouts
• Provide them with realistic nutrition advise or the name of a person that can help them in their location
• I have also been known to find other personal trainers in their area and get them together.

I have a few clients that do a lot of traveling and this year they asked me if I had any contacts at the place they would be staying and I did and got them in contact with them and now they work with that trainer while they are away.

This I want to do for all who read my blogs. I want to do this for you. Now you are probably thinking that this is all well and good but how much does this cost. Well, let me just say that for all the above it is $100 per month. There are no strings nor are their hidden charges. Email me or call me at 262-567-0362 I want to have a talk with you today. Call me…

No comments: