Tuesday, July 1, 2014

My beliefs...

What do I believe?

1) Failure is not an option in any way shape or form
2) I always look at the end result never the present situation
3) There is no room for average in my life
4) I lead the crowd, I don’t follow it
5) I Treat others as I would want to be treated
6) I always go the extra mile for a true friend
7) “I can’t” is never thought of or uttered
8) The words “I quit” do not exist in my vocabulary
9) I don’t associate with negative people or situations
10) I believe that pain is truly weakens leaving the body
11) I believe that true success always comes at a price. The question is… what am I willing to pay?
12) I always hold my children to a very high standard
13) I always lead by example
14) I never consider myself any better than others
15) God is always first in my life
16) I am true to my friends
17) I love my friends unconditionally
18) Everything I do… I do unconditionally
19) I will let nothing come between the success of my family, nothing
20) I will protect my family at all costs
21) Age is only a number, only a number
22) Anything you put your mind to you can accomplish
23) Patients wins out over anxiety
24) Hard work, persistency and focus always wins out
25) I accept no one who says I can’t do something
26) Quitting is failing, go to number 1 again.
27) I will never stop pushing and trying to improve myself in all that I do

No comments: