Friday, July 3, 2009

Workouts 300




My new DVD is out. It is called Workouts 300. It will give you ideas for your chest, back, arms, legs and shoulders. There is also a home workout on there. Coming in the fall I will have a second DVD for those that travel a lot. The price is $19.95 plus shipping.

At Parkers Place many people have used my methods and many have had great results. Just look at my blog over the last 3 years and look at the testamonies. Try it. It iwill give you instruction on how each move should be done and the tecknique behind each move. You can request a DVD and mail your check or money order to Parkers Place 125 North Fowler Street, Oconomowoc WI 53066. Or you can call Kevin Ellis at 262-567-0362 for more detail.

The bonus part is that I will do it with you!

No comments: